Medical Assist & Medical Access
The following benefits are on an access only basis.
These services include:
- Emergency telephonic advice and information - 24 hours, seven days a week
- Referrals to medical practitioners and facilities
- Liaison with next of kin to keep them informed
- Travelling companions for stranded minors (motor vehicle collisions)
- Telephonic medical and travel advice
- Repatriation of mortal remains or local burial
For the member's medical aid or own account:
- Emergency medical response to the scene of an incident
- Emergency medical transportation to the nearest appropriate medical facility
- Transfer of emergency medicine and blood
In addition to the general medical advice service, medical operators will guide a person through a medical crisis situation involving the member. Member will receive emergency advice or have necessary support organized, by utilizing the 24-hour Contact Centre Doctor.
This service includes referrals to Crisis lines in case of:
- Poison Hotline – In House
- Suicide Hotline – Life Line
- Rape and HIV Counselling
- Family and Domestic Abuse
- Child Abuse
- Trauma and Bereavement Counselling
Please note: Medical cover is only valid for emergencies within the borders of South Africa.